Monday, August 31, 2009

Steady as He Goes

Weekly Stats
Current: 304.4
Weekly Loss: 0
To Go: 129.4
Total 20.6
Exercise - 5/5 Days – 40+ minutes

Not much progress the past few weeks. I have for sure put my exercising in. Hopefully the scales will crack here soon.

I have enjoyed going up the canyon for my daily walks through the summer. With school now in session, I have to make sure I get out the door so I can get back in time to get the kids off to school. That makes it pretty dark when I start. Don't know how much longer I will be able to go. We'll see.

My hike of the week was to the Y. My son Corey went with me and we had a nice time together. We took in the great view and talked quite a bit. I was able to hike at a pretty good pace. I just have to keep in mind how much I have improved over the summer as far as being able to hike.

A couple of shout outs. First one to Martha for losing 4 lbs! Way to go! Gordon gets one for his awesome bike rides! He is definitely in great shape and is lean and mean! Haven't heard from others who are on track for getting in better shape. Keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment