Monday, August 3, 2009

Sooo Close!

Weekly Stats
Current: 305.8
Weekly Loss: -4.2
To Go: 130.8
Total Loss: 19.2
Exercise - 5/5 Days – 40+ minutes

So close to the next 10 lbs star! I was worried about this week's weight loss since we were on the last week of having family in town and also a family reunion. It turned out I was quite busy as well and didn't miss any exercise so I it all came together for a great weight loss week. I feel like I can really start focusing in on eating right for a while now that everything is settling down now.

Yesterday, one of my daughters expressed a desire to eat better and exercise more. I hope to be a good example to her as well. It would make it all worth it if she can do something that I know is so hard! Hang in there Emily! You too Lisa H.! Mike, Sarah and Rachel keep up the great training! You guys are soon coming up on your half marathon run! If I missed anybody on my shout out, sorry but I am cheering for anyone who is trying to improve their health.

I am pretty committed to my Baldy Hike on September 12th. I have about half dozen people who said they will do it as well! Maybe we can have a beat BGoody contest. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I would like to do the hike with you. I will put it on my calendar. Hopefully my riding has me in decent enough shape to do a good hike. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I think you will probably run up the trail. I will need a two hour head start.

    ReplyDelete