Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Star!

Weekly Stats
Current: 304.0
Weekly Loss: 4.4
To Go: 129
Total 21
Exercise - 5/5 Days – 40+ minutes

It's nice to have some good results after a disappointing previous week. Last weeks weigh in was quite weird. The day after being up 2.6, I was down 2.4. My body was doing quite the roller coaster. This week losing 4.4 lbs makes up for the bad week before. In a couple of weeks, I should be below 300lbs. That will be a good psychological boost I hope.

My workouts went well this week. We had something going on Saturday morning so I wasn't able to do my Dry Canyon hike, so I went on Friday morning before work. I am pleased with my progress. I didn't have to stop near as often and felt like I could have gone further if I had the time. I am still kind of worried about the hike though, it is coming up on September 12. That will be here before I know it.

Thanks again to everyone's encouragement in various forms. It has really helped and I know that being accountable has been good incentive as well. Hope your fitness and weight goals are going well for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment