Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year! Happy 10 lbs Star!

Weekly Stats Current: 244.8
Weekly Loss: 4.6
To Go: 69.8
Total 80.2

Over the Christmas break, I didn't take a break from either working out or eating right. It paid off. Some of my best loses since November have been the last few weeks. As a result, I get to post another 10 lbs star! Now I am at 80 lbs lost and still going. I am well on my way to my monthly goal of 240. Hope I can keep this up and the weight keeps coming off.

Thanks for all the support you've given me through the last year. I hope to get the rest of the weight off this year. If I can keep up a pace of 10 lbs a month, I should reach the following goals: 100 lbs lost by mid-March;, be at 200 lbs by the end of May and be at my goal weight of 175 by sometime in August!

Hope you have made some goals as well. If I can do it, you can too! Hang in there and I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment