Monday, January 11, 2010

Slow January Thaw!

Weekly Stats Current: 243.2
Weekly Loss: 1.6
To Go: 68.2
Total 81.8

It was bound to happen after several weeks of great weight loss that I would have a slow week. I still lost though and 1.6 lbs off is that much closer to the goal and it is definitely better than gaining! One thing I noticed also that since I started the new workout/diet routine two months ago, I have lost 20 lbs. I am right on the goal of 10 lbs a month! Yeehaaaaaaa!!!! Two things I can improve in this week is first, get better sleep. I averaged about 6 1/2 hours last week and I was pretty tired by the end of the week. I don't know all the whys on sleep and weight loss, I just know that getting enough rest can make a big difference. Secondly, I need to track better the calories that I am eating. It is easy to let 20 lbs sneak in at each meal/snack and it adds up over the long haul. I am still eating really healthy and being good about portions, but I find that counting and tracking helps you see how close you are to your daily limit. I also need to keep a good monitor on what my weight is because for each 10 lbs I lose, it makes a 70 calorie per day on what I can have.

Shout outs to Gordon who went on another winter bike ride. I didn't know you could ride in the snow, but Gordon shows us how it is done! Also good job Martha on starting in a BL competition with her family. You can do it. Show 'em how to lose that weight! Hopefully the rest of you have made your goals for the year and are making progress towards them! Hang in there and I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment