Monday, December 28, 2009

Half way! Yippee!!!!

Weekly Stats Current: 249.4
Weekly Loss: 3.6
To Go: 74.4
Total 75.6

I had a great Christmas and I hope you did too! I gave myself a great gift, I am now half way to my goal of losing 150 lbs!!!!!! I am really happy about this!!!! It is nice to see my "To Go" number be smaller that my "Total" number! I really think I am going to make my goal. Getting below 250 is the lightest I have been in over six years and I am definitely in much better shape. I also wanted to hit 250 by the end of the year and I made it with a few days to spare. That will help out at being at 240 by the end of January.

New Years is coming up. Maybe resolutions don't work for you, but they say if you write down goals, you have a much better chance of making them. What are you health and fitness goals for the upcoming year? Write it down and work on it. It is well worth any effort that you need to put forth.

My goals:
1. Lose 10 lbs a month until I reach my goal weight of 175. (This should happen by the end of this summer!)
2. Be in good enough (great) shape to:
a. Hike Big Baldy by the end of May.
b. Hike Timpanogos by the end of September

No comments:

Post a Comment