Monday, November 23, 2009

Back on track!

Weekly Stats
Current: 262.4
Weekly Loss: 4.8
To Go: 87.4
Total 62.6

This week was great! I lost a good amount of weight and I passed my previous low from a couple of weeks ago. I think the transition back to losing weight has happened. I finally got my workout DVD in the mail. I think it is the slowest that Amazon has ever been getting me something. I guess that's what I get for going for free shipping!

I think the DVD workout has helped turn things around. I have found that the Biggest Loser exercise program is based in circuit training. The idea is to do weight-training, but at the same time keep your heart rate going. The DVD did just that by having you work out with dumb bells in had most of the time, but also doing lunges and squats at the same time. They also have a great warm up and cool down after. What I did was to do the warm up, then the beginner level, but then paused the DVD while I did twenty minutes on the elliptical. I then got the DVD going again and did the cool down. I think it has really given me a good work out and it ends up taking about 50 - 60 minutes from start to finish.

I was talking with the kids last night about all the different benefits I have had with both working out and eating better. Things such as sleeping better, less snoring, feeling tons better, being able to do more, more energy, happier, and on and on. It has been a great blessing for me. I am looking forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

I heard from Rachel last week. She is continuing to work out despite being busy with her boys and being the YW president in her ward. Keep up the good work. The rest of you be good during the holidays, keep working out and don't gain any weight and maybe even lose a bit! Let me know how you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment