Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A day late, 3 lbs short.

Weekly Stats
Current: 229
Weekly Loss: 3
To Go: 54
Total 96

Sorry I am a day late in reporting. I let things like exercise and having fun with the family get in the way. ;)

I had another good week! The extra work is paying off and I am a little ahead of where I need to be to lose 10 lbs for the month. I have currently lost 6 lbs at the half way point.

Saturday has become my extra mile day. I was able to do about 7 1/2 miles. I am trying to add on a mile each week. This has really helped out on my endurance and will better prepare me for all the hikes I have planned for the better weather. Since I had yesterday off for President's Day, I also did a 6 miler. The weather has been decent enough to get out so I made the most of it. I think it's about time for me to split time between three days of walking long distances and three days of circuit training and elliptical on the other three. I have really enjoyed getting out and about the past few weeks.

Gordon and Martha are still working out and seeing results. Mike and Sarah are training first for a half marathon on May 1st and a full marathon in the fall. I told Sarah I will work up to at least be able to walk a half marathon at the same time. It will help me prepare for my Timp hike in the fall. Great job to the rest of you for working out and taking off the extra weight as well. Hang in there and I will too!

2 comments:

  1. You're my hero!!!! Thanks for being a great example in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! You have done a lot of heroic stuff yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete