Monday, October 19, 2009

Happiness!

Weekly Stats
Current: 280.6
Weekly Loss: 7
To Go: 105.6
Total 44.4
Exercise - Hiking and yard work.

My happiness comes from several things this week.
1. I lost another 7 lbs!
2. I hit another 10 lbs goal (see the new star?)
3. This is the lowest weight I have been in a few years.
4. I am fitting into clothes that I haven't been in for a while!
5. When I hit my next 10 lbs goal, that will make it 50 lbs I have lost since I started my blog.
6. I went hiking in Goblin Valley this week and felt much lighter on my feet!
7. I made it through my third week of this six week strict diet!
8. Even though I still have a long way to go, I am optimistic about making it to the end!

Thanks for all the encouragement along the way. It has helped me stay motivated and accountable. It was fun to hear from the progress that you are all making as well. It feels like we are in this together to get and stay healthy! Keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment