Monday, April 12, 2010

A Change of Pace

Weekly Stats
Current: 210.6
Weekly Loss: 0.6
To Go: 35.6
Total 114.4

Going on vacation, even for a few days like we did, can cause havoc with your weight-loss goals. Fortunately I had a lot of support. If you can go on vacation and still have a modest weight loss, then I consider that a victory. We headed down for a couple day visit to Coolidge, AZ with our daughter Hillary and her family. We had a great time! I did make sure that I got up early on our travel day and went for a 4+ miler before we headed out. I also got in a 2+ miler and a 10 miler hike as well when I was down there. It sure was nice to be outside in the warm weather. It just whetted my appetite even more for the warm weather to finally settle in up here. It was good to have a change of pace as well. It helps you to regroup. Hillary was good to have lots of healthy food for me to eat while we were there so I wasn't faced with difficult choices.

Sarah and Mike did a 12+ mile run on Saturday. They are just a few weeks away from their half-marathon. Rachel put in about 8 miles. Scott put in a hike on his own up Dry Canyon and did well on that. Bill continues to put in the killer miles and Andy is getting back into long-distance running by doing 8 miles as well. Great job to you all who put in the miles/workouts this week. Hang in there and I will to!

No comments:

Post a Comment